Fort Defiance Indian Hospital Board, Inc. services the Navajo community with a 50 bed acute care hospital and Tsehootsooi Medical Center, multi-specialty clinics. All of the facility’s departments offer Hózhó oriented health care, with the goal of bringing joy, happiness, peace and beauty to a patient’s treatment. They use the “patient focus” model, which incorporates K’é, caring, quality service, community partnership, and an effective, transparent organization, as a basis for providing care to their patients.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Role-Appropriate Participation for Everyone in the Clinical Realm September 26, 2018
- The Value of Actionable Insight in Healthcare Organizations September 12, 2018
- Beyond Reporting to Collaborative Management Facilitation August 28, 2018
- Improving Healthcare in Rural Communities July 17, 2018
- Reducing Preventable Errors Requires a Sustained Shift in Processes and Culture June 19, 2018