Fort Defiance Indian Hospital Board, Inc. services the Navajo community with a 50 bed acute care hospital and Tsehootsooi Medical Center, multi-specialty clinics. All of the facility’s departments offer Hózhó oriented health care, with the goal of bringing joy, happiness, peace and beauty to a patient’s treatment. They use the “patient focus” model, which incorporates K’é, caring, quality service, community partnership, and an effective, transparent organization, as a basis for providing care to their patients.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Driving Efficiency at All Levels: Organization, User, Provider April 19, 2018
- Reverse Engineering an Optimal Performance Improvement Process April 4, 2018
- Bouncing Back from a Hospital Safety Penalty February 27, 2018
- Prista Named One of 2017’s Most Promising Quality Management Solution Providers January 31, 2018
- Increasing Efficiency in 2018 January 9, 2018