Join the Prista Team!
Located in the vibrant tech hub of Austin, Texas, Prista is always on the lookout for inspired, energetic people with a passion for improving patient care quality by delivering innovative healthcare platforms and services.
If you don’t see a position below that suits you but feel you have something to add to the Prista team, please send us your information with a note telling us why Prista is the place for you.
How to Apply
To apply for a position listed here, or to contact our team, please send a compelling email along with your cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare Enterprise Sales Manager
Prista’s mission is to help healthcare providers improve performance, both clinically and financially, while creating and sustaining a “Culture of Quality” in their organizations. We help to facilitate an environment that drives continuous performance improvement in patient care and safety. We secure this by developing innovative, intuitive, easy-to-use software that goes beyond traditional reporting to provide actionable insights in real-time. With our proprietary ActionCue CI platform, information is more readily available, more meaningful, and more actionably insightful for healthcare executives, managers, and clinical staff.
We are looking for highly motivated Healthcare Enterprise Sales Managers to join our growth focused Sales organization.
We'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals. If you are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about customer happiness, read on.
What you will be doing
As a Healthcare Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and building new business while managing all sales activities for a set number of our strategic accounts. Our identified Markets are rich with opportunity and require a strong ability to be organized, disciplined, and productive in your role in less than 120 days.
Whilst working from home, you will:
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to broaden customers perception about their industry and offer unique, nuanced perspective on their business, while linking this back to Prista’s solution.
- Engage with healthcare industry leaders, Risk and Quality Managers to better understand the market trends, pressures, and challenges.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for the ActionCue solution within their organizations.
- Use value and consultative selling to identify customer needs, and develop a value-added proposition in addition to generating comprehensive proposal and pricing.
- Collaboratively and independently strategies for solving deal-level challenges.
- Effectively map out large accounts and interface with VP, Director and C-Level contacts.
- Implement sales strategy for your territory ensuring the company meets revenue and profit objectives through new business development.
- Leverage internal teams such as product management, marketing, and engineering resources to solve prospect needs and issues in the spirit of true team selling.
- Strategically cut through layers/ barriers to get to multiple decision makers and departments within an account.
Demonstrate full sales cycle skills from research and discovery to software demonstrations to negotiation and pricing.
Regularly update CRM system with the latest customer information and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes.
Required skills and experiences include but are not limited to:
- 5-7 years of experience selling SaaS products/ solutions to hospitals or other healthcare organizations.
- Previous business-to-business experience in a selling environment.
- Experience in Healthcare or Risk and Quality Management in highly regulated industries preferred.
- Proven "hunter” track record of consistently over-performing quota and ranking in the top-tier of the sales force
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Strong VP, C-level communication skills
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
We are based in Austin, TX, but the positions could be remote, based in any major location in the USA.
Join Prista’s winning team. Share the pride of our proven solutions and highly satisfied customers.
Find out more by visiting our websites: https://pristacorp.com/ and www.actioncue.com
Please apply to: email@example.com