The greatest resource our company will ever have is each other.
Join the Prista Team!
Located in the vibrant tech hub of Austin, Texas, Prista is always on the lookout for inspired, energetic people with a passion for improving patient care quality by delivering innovative healthcare platforms and services.
If you don’t see a position below that suits you but feel you have something to add to the Prista team, please send us your information with a note telling us why Prista is the place for you.
How to Apply
To apply for a position listed here, or to contact our team, please send a compelling email along with your cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com.
Clinical Application Specialist
Interested in using your healthcare Quality experience in a new, exciting setting where personal excellence is recognized and rewarded? Do you like the adventure of wearing multiple “hats” and handling a variety of tasks?
Prista Corporation is looking for an RN with Quality and/or Risk Management experience, (preferably with the CPHQ credential), personal drive and a creative mind to help grow its business. Prista provides the online ActionCue® Clinical Intelligence (ACI) application that uniquely integrates Quality Management, Risk Management and Performance Improvement information and reporting functions into one remarkably easy-to-use platform. Users (clinical managers) report saving 20-30% of their time AND fundamentally elevating the culture and strategic value of incident reporting and analysis.
A major distinction with Prista is having clinical people fully involved in influencing the design and assisting with the implementation and support of the ACI application. The person we hire will do all of that and have an impact on the direction of our company. What we need is someone who:
- always sees a better way to do things
- is passionate about patient care and operating efficiency for hospitals
- is a disciplined self-starter who can work independently as well as on a team
- has at least 4 years working in Quality Management, Risk Management and Performance Improvement in a hospital (acute or
- post-acute) or other healthcare delivery environment
- has above average skill and comfort with the Internet/Web and computer applications
- has exceptional communication skills in verbal and written form with both technical and clinical information.
This role is very key to the superiority of the ACI application in the marketplace, and Prista’s reputation for excellent customer service, and involves:
- application support requiring healthcare/clinical knowledge and experience,
- implementation and configuring of the application to the client’s organizational structure and interests in quality metrics
- training subscriber administrators and users
- researching best practices and current topics in healthcare quality and patient safety
- reviewing and recommending enhancements to the application
Travel is not required, but travel possibilities exist of up to 2-3 trips per year. Work-at-home arrangements can be made. Compensation will be based upon experience and range of responsibilities undertaken and may include commission or finder’s fees for helping to find new customers. If interested, please contact Billie Anne Schoppman via email and provide your contact information and resume.
At Prista, we build technology that transforms the way hospitals understand and manage their clinical performance. Our software, ActionCue Clinical Intelligence, is at the convergence of patient care and cutting edge technology with an unyielding dedication to usability and facilitation of improvement in patient care quality and safety. We’ve built a successful product that is loved by our customers (a mix of Hospital Executives, Clinical Staff, and Risk/Quality Managers). We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Sales Leader to contribute robustly to Prista’s sales growth.
As Prista’s Sales Leader, you will harness your deep understanding of software sales to contribute to and execute a best-in-class sales model. Ultimately, you will be expected to take a creative and assertive approach to expanding the business: you will proactively find new clients through outbound sales and architect creative campaigns to attract new leads. Your opportunity for growth and commission will be exceptionally high, as we won’t limit you to a specific territory. Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to sell subscriptions to an application that people truly love. Our demos consistently result in a “Wow moment” for our customers, and we have a 100% retention rate since entering the market.
In your first year at Prista, you will:
- Ramp up to close at least 3 sales per month of the ActionCue product. Over time, this will become a low bar for you
- Create and sustain relationships with key Executives, effectively demonstrating the value of ActionCue and driving these accounts towards a close
- Identify, manage, and report your sales pipeline in order to foster growth, constructive feedback, and better planning across Prista’s sales organization
- Through competitive analysis and market research of the healthcare IT industry, grow to become a trusted authority and partner for our clients
More about you:
You know how to sell healthcare quality/safety or business intelligence applications, and you don’t shy away from the difficult close.You thrive in an unstructured, sometimes challenging sales environment, and maintain your sense of humor and spirit of fun along the way. Ideally, you’ve worked in healthcare before and understand the nuances of how hospitals work–you can speak the language of our customers, and easily articulate the value of a well-designed healthcare platform.
- Have 3-5 years of experience successfully selling software or web-based applications, ideally within the healthcare industry.
- Understand (or are willing to quickly learn) the Challenger sales model.
- Demonstrate past success working and communicating directly with C-level executives.
- Have experience leading a company’s sales process, alongside delivering consistent sales and account growth over time.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, we’re a tight-knit team that is passionate about harnessing technology to help patients. Health IT sucks, but we’re committed to making it amazing. Our team is distributed; this is a remote role where you’ll have the flexibility to work out of your home office. Sound like a match? Send us your resume, and let us know why you’d love to be our next Sales Leader.