The greatest resource our company will ever have is each other.
Join the Prista Team!
Located in the vibrant tech hub of Austin, Texas, Prista is always on the lookout for inspired, energetic people with a passion for improving patient care quality by delivering innovative healthcare platforms and services.
If you don’t see a position below that suits you but feel you have something to add to the Prista team, please send us your information with a note telling us why Prista is the place for you.
How to Apply
To apply for a position listed here, or to contact our team, please send a compelling email along with your cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com.
Clinical Application Specialist
Interested in using your healthcare Quality experience in a new, exciting setting where personal excellence is recognized and rewarded? Do you like the adventure of wearing multiple “hats” and handling a variety of tasks?
Prista Corporation is looking for an RN with Quality and/or Risk Management experience, (preferably with the CPHQ credential), personal drive and a creative mind to help grow its business. Prista provides the online ActionCue® Clinical Intelligence (ACI) application that uniquely integrates Quality Management, Risk Management and Performance Improvement information and reporting functions into one remarkably easy-to-use platform. Users (clinical managers) report saving 20-30% of their time AND fundamentally elevating the culture and strategic value of incident reporting and analysis.
A major distinction with Prista is having clinical people fully involved in influencing the design and assisting with the implementation and support of the ACI application. The person we hire will do all of that and have an impact on the direction of our company. What we need is someone who:
- always sees a better way to do things
- is passionate about patient care and operating efficiency for hospitals
- is a disciplined self-starter who can work independently as well as on a team
- has at least 4 years working in Quality Management, Risk Management and Performance Improvement in a hospital (acute or
- post-acute) or other healthcare delivery environment
- has above average skill and comfort with the Internet/Web and computer applications
- has exceptional communication skills in verbal and written form with both technical and clinical information.
This role is very key to the superiority of the ACI application in the marketplace, and Prista’s reputation for excellent customer service, and involves:
- application support requiring healthcare/clinical knowledge and experience,
- implementation and configuring of the application to the client’s organizational structure and interests in quality metrics
- training subscriber administrators and users
- researching best practices and current topics in healthcare quality and patient safety
- reviewing and recommending enhancements to the application
Travel is not required, but travel possibilities exist of up to 2-3 trips per year. Work-at-home arrangements can be made. Compensation will be based upon experience and range of responsibilities undertaken and may include commission or finder’s fees for helping to find new customers. If interested, please contact Billie Anne Schoppman via email and provide your contact information and resume.