Coteau des Prairies (CDP) Health Care System is a 25 bed, critical access acute care, community non-profit hospital. They provide high quality health care services to Sisseton and the surrounding region, serving approximately 21,000 residents in both South Dakota and Minnesota. They own and operate the attached certified rural health clinic in Sisseton, the Browns Valley Clinic, and the Rosholt Clinic, and provide a wide range of health care services, combining the latest technologies with a hometown setting.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Healthcare in Rural Communities July 17, 2018
- Reducing Preventable Errors Requires a Sustained Shift in Processes and Culture June 19, 2018
- Driving Efficiency at All Levels: Organization, User, Provider April 19, 2018
- Reverse Engineering an Optimal Performance Improvement Process April 4, 2018
- Bouncing Back from a Hospital Safety Penalty February 27, 2018