Coteau des Prairies (CDP) Health Care System is a 25 bed, critical access acute care, community non-profit hospital. They provide high quality health care services to Sisseton and the surrounding region, serving approximately 21,000 residents in both South Dakota and Minnesota. They own and operate the attached certified rural health clinic in Sisseton, the Browns Valley Clinic, and the Rosholt Clinic, and provide a wide range of health care services, combining the latest technologies with a hometown setting.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Intuitive Tools for Better Patient Care April 8, 2019
- Role-Appropriate Participation for Everyone in the Clinical Realm September 26, 2018
- The Value of Actionable Insight in Healthcare Organizations September 12, 2018
- Beyond Reporting to Collaborative Management Facilitation August 28, 2018
- Improving Healthcare in Rural Communities July 17, 2018