Coteau des Prairies (CDP) Health Care System is a 25 bed, critical access acute care, community non-profit hospital. They provide high quality health care services to Sisseton and the surrounding region, serving approximately 21,000 residents in both South Dakota and Minnesota. They own and operate the attached certified rural health clinic in Sisseton, the Browns Valley Clinic, and the Rosholt Clinic, and provide a wide range of health care services, combining the latest technologies with a hometown setting.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Prista Named One of 2017’s Most Promising Quality Management Solution Providers January 31, 2018
- Increasing Efficiency in 2018 January 9, 2018
- PDCA vs. OODA: Facilitating a More Effective Improvement Methodology December 14, 2017
- Quality Improvement Performance Indicators: Prioritizing Your Data November 27, 2017
- Is Your Quality-Safety System Really a Do-it-Yourself Project? Should it be? November 16, 2017