Event reporting, quality management and performance improvement tracking integrated in one easy-to-use online platform.
- Intuitive color-coded performance tracking
- Secure online platform
- Nothing to download or install
- Integrated risk, quality management and PI
- Role-based access, restrictions and security
- One-click navigation and workflow
- Real-time data for quick staff reporting
- Streamlined safety event reporting
- Prepare reports for agencies in minutes
Why ActionCue CI?
Because it is so easy to use. Often, the simplest solutions to a problem are the hardest to find. Historically, risk, quality and performance improvement have been mutually exclusive tasks within healthcare organizations. As such, the shared benefit of combining them has been, until now, lost. ActionCue Clinical Intelligence fixes this issue, with an easiest-to-use, yet advanced, collaborative online software.
Fast, informative insight into healthcare organization performance.
Tools like the Influenza Vaccination Screening Compliance entry form are just one part of what makes ActionCue CI so powerful.
PI Action Plan
Eliminate the paper clutter and inefficient tracking systems with a fully collaborative event reporting system.
Develop a “Culture of Quality”
Communication between healthcare staff is critical to improving patient care, reducing hospital operating costs and ultimately to making the job of running a hospital easier. The ActionCue CI software is, at its core, a cooperative tool — allowing teams to more easily improve organization performance.
We’re excited about what we do here at Prista
It’s because we know we are making a real difference. Not only by helping to improve care for patients, but by making the job of caring for those patients easier and more enjoyable for the healthcare staff. Listen to what a few of members of our team had to say when asked, “What do you love about your job at Prista?”
- Simple red, yellow and green icons provide immediate insight
- Real-time, individual performance measure data
- Each facility, unit and sub-unit can have its own dashboard
- Risk, quality and performance improvement in one collaborative system
- PI action plans integrated with incident reporting
- Built-in Infection Control Surveillance forms
- National, corporate, facility aggregate benchmarking data