Midwest Surgical Hospital, located in Omaha, Nebraska, is a physician-owned facility that opened in 2008 with surgical suites and inpatient beds designed to the specifications of their physicians so they can operate in the safest, most efficient setting possible. Midwest Surgical Hospital is licensed as an acute care hospital by the state of Nebraska and is fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare, Inc. (AAAHC).
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Healthcare in Rural Communities July 17, 2018
- Reducing Preventable Errors Requires a Sustained Shift in Processes and Culture June 19, 2018
- Driving Efficiency at All Levels: Organization, User, Provider April 19, 2018
- Reverse Engineering an Optimal Performance Improvement Process April 4, 2018
- Bouncing Back from a Hospital Safety Penalty February 27, 2018