Midwest Surgical Hospital, located in Omaha, Nebraska, is a physician-owned facility that opened in 2008 with surgical suites and inpatient beds designed to the specifications of their physicians so they can operate in the safest, most efficient setting possible. Midwest Surgical Hospital is licensed as an acute care hospital by the state of Nebraska and is fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare, Inc. (AAAHC).
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Intuitive Tools for Better Patient Care April 8, 2019
- Role-Appropriate Participation for Everyone in the Clinical Realm September 26, 2018
- The Value of Actionable Insight in Healthcare Organizations September 12, 2018
- Beyond Reporting to Collaborative Management Facilitation August 28, 2018
- Improving Healthcare in Rural Communities July 17, 2018