Midwest Surgical Hospital, located in Omaha, Nebraska, is a physician-owned facility that opened in 2008 with surgical suites and inpatient beds designed to the specifications of their physicians so they can operate in the safest, most efficient setting possible. Midwest Surgical Hospital is licensed as an acute care hospital by the state of Nebraska and is fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare, Inc. (AAAHC).
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Prista Named One of 2017’s Most Promising Quality Management Solution Providers January 31, 2018
- Increasing Efficiency in 2018 January 9, 2018
- PDCA vs. OODA: Facilitating a More Effective Improvement Methodology December 14, 2017
- Quality Improvement Performance Indicators: Prioritizing Your Data November 27, 2017
- Is Your Quality-Safety System Really a Do-it-Yourself Project? Should it be? November 16, 2017